Ads by Nuffnang

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)



A struggling salesman takes custody of his son as he's poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor.

Genres: Biography, Drama
Director: Gabriele Muccino
Actors: Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Thandie Newton, Brian Howe, James Karen, Dan Castellaneta, Kurt Fuller, Takayo Fischer, Kevin West, George Cheung, David Michael Silverman, Domenic Bove, Geoff Callan, Joyful Raven, Scott Klace


Blogger's Rating:





Blogger's Note:
The Pursuit of Happyness is a tear-jerker and heartwarming movie close to my heart. While it uplifts the "go for your dreams" message, the deepest theme is that of family.


My dad breathed his last yesterday. While my family is very saddened with my father’s abrupt death, let me pause for a very short break so I could share this very touching movie about the greatness of a father to all of you.


Dade, this is for you. Let me say thank you and I love you. You will surely be missed...




Close the advertisement then click on play.
(Share your thoughts on the movie. Post a comment below.)



Version 1


Version 2




Version 3






1 comment: